Community Features and Amenities
Architectural designs in the community were inspired by rustic prairie and alpine styles that pay homage to Alberta's prairie heritage and alpine playground in The Rockies. We heard time and time again that people loved these architectural styles, but still wanted homes that are affordable, contemporary, and with functional floor plans that meet the needs of modern families.
In Graydon Hill, comfortable natural elements like stone, wood, and timber details are what make each home subtly unique. The neighbourhood architectural design guidelines ensure the community has a harmonious look & feel that matches with the landscaping, fencing, and entryway details.
The guidelines are mandated through the Graydon Hill Homeowners Association.
Here are just a few of the amenities that are an easy drive from the community;
Get News on Events & Promotions
Residents of the Graydon Hill community enjoy the abundance of open spaces and greenery.
- To the west are the Rosehill Lands and the Jagare Ridge Golf Course (both public and private membership options).
- To the east the Government Special Study Area -- easy to recognize by its dense green forested areas.
- Also to the east is the location of the new Heritage Valley Hospital
- To the south is the Paisley neighbourhood. With the completion of Graydon Hill Phase 2 this year, Graydon residents will also have an expanded network of paths and trails via a new walkway on Graydon Hill Crescent.
- Interconnected paved walks and paths ensure wherever you live in Graydon, you'll have access to the expansive environmental reserve and fully landscaped constructed wetland. This means lots of space for you & your family to run and play.
- Finally, to the north is the Bogey Busters, a convenient driving range and practice facility.