Graydon is located in Edmonton Southwest:
What’s inside the Graydon Community?
- 6.25-acre environmental reserve
- 5.28-acre constructed wetland
- Approximately 1.5 linear km of walking trails inside the community, with multiple possible route combinations for runners, cyclists, and walkers who travel longer distances.
- For more details visit community maps and plans.
What’s Within 15 Minutes Driving Distance?
There are hundreds of shops, restaurants, and services located in the two main retail complexes within 5-10 minutes of Graydon Hill.
- The Currents of Windermere:
- Shops include Browns Social House, Canadian Tire, State & Main Kitchen & Bar, Winners, Cabela’s, London Drugs and more.
- View the full shopping map.
- Heritage Valley Town Center
- Approx 300,000 square feet of retail including a Superstore, Shoppers Drug Mart, Public Library, Gas, and several smaller shops, restaurants and services.
- Bogey Busters Driving Range (across the street from Graydon Hill).
- Jagare Ridge Golf Course (semi-private)
- Terwillegar Rec Center
Other Amenities – Currently Underway or Scheduled for Construction:
Other Amenities – Scheduled for Future Construction:
- Southwest Hospital and Health Campus