Graydon Hill is a good fit for new home buyers looking for:
A south side location with plenty to see and do nearby.
- Graydon Hill is located in the Heritage Valley/Windermere area of Southwest Edmotnon
An area focused on health, education, and recreation.
- Not only is a new southwest hospital planned just east of Graydon Hill, but there is also a Heritage Valley high school scheduled to start construction a short 10-minute drive to the south.
Diverse shopping & dining options.
- From the Currents in Windermere to the new Heritage Valley Town Center, there are hundreds of shops, services, and restaurants to discover.
An open, spacious area not hemmed in by other developments.
- The entire western edge of Graydon Hill flanks a church site that won’t likely ever be developed, giving the community a spacious, open environment.
What’s it like to live in Graydon Hill?
Don’t take our word for it. See for yourself!
There are many ways to get to know Graydon Hill:
- Come for a visit
- Check out our community Instagram
- View community maps & plans
- Browse the community photo gallery
- Read the Graydon Hill FAQ