What is the Heritage Valley Park and Ride?
- Part of the Captial Line South LRT Extension
- When complete, the Park and Ride will include:
- A transit centre
- Up to 1,100 parking stalls
- A stormwater management facility
- Once construction of Phase 1 is complete (anticipated for late 2019), ETS shuttles will travel to and from the Century Park LRT Station.
How close is it to Graydon Hill?
Approximately 650m, which is walkable, on average, in approx 15-20 minutes or 5 minutes by bike or car.
Check the City of Edmonton HVPR page for the most recent updates.
Construction of Phase 1 will begin in fall 2018 and is anticipated to be complete late 2019.Source: https://www.edmonton.ca/projects_plans/transit/capital-line-park-ride.aspx
City of Edmonton Links
Confirm all details with the City of Edmonton.